Old 01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Alan Holmes wrote:
wrote in message

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:28:00 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:46:42 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Then why don't you remove the gardening newsgroup from your list and stop
pestering the people there.

This computer does it automatically.

Next you'll be telling him what happens if he simply stops responding
in this thread.

BW

Well, what will happen?

Why should we tell you? I mean, you could always try it and see the results.

Oh, here is a new sig for you to pick an arguement with.

Matthew

--
"... Mr. (Gregory) LaCava, a producer-director who could be called a
genius except for the fact that Orson Welles has debased the term ...",