Old 01-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:12:19 GMT, Alan Holmes
wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?