Old 19-12-2002, 07:46 PM
bnd777

Default Leylandii

No £100 for the work not per hour .........if only it was
I see from papers today that average salaries are same up north as down
south yet housing and council tax costs etc are 10 times as much down south
..........soon we will all be in the poor house
North South divide !!!!!!!!!!!!AKA Tony Blair

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "bnd777" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Steve" contains these

words:

Does anyone know what the approximate cost would be for cutting down

and
taking away a leylandii tree about 30 ft tall. I'm in the north of

England.

I've just paid someone an hourly rate of £15 for a similar job.

Boy is the cost of living cheap in your area
Quote down south would be at least £100

Per hour? £4,000 per week, £200,000 per year?

No wonder you can't get enough teachers and nurses down there, they must
be leaving the profession in droves to qualify as tree fellers.

Janet