Old 01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
crom

Default Newbie vegetable grower needs help

Hello to you all, I've been lurking for a while and only posted a
couple of times but I've taken the plunge and am growing a few things.
Brocolli and purple cauliflowers are going well but I have two pepper
plants which are supposed to produce orange peppers. They are only
producing green ones with slightly yellowish patches. They get a good
amount of sun but are a little blocked from direct sunlight by the
courgette plants! Should I leave them on the plant or cut them off?
Will they continue to mature off the plant.

Also, I have two chilli plants which are producing at a good rate. Can
I leave these and the pepper plants out all year round or should I
bring them in. Or are they annuals?

Sorry for all the stupid questions but I'm only learning!

Crom