Old 02-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:24:35 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

I'm suspecting Alan has severe insecurity issues.

Yes, of course Alan has severe insecurity issues, poor soul.

HE DOESN'T JUST HAVE ISSUES, HE HAS THE WHOLE SUBSCRIPTION.

But have you noticed that Alan has emerged as someone for CAL to talk
to, thus sparing us temporarily from having to go to the dry-cleaners
and say, "A little extra spritz on that part where the leg-humping
occured"?

I'm happy for them both, though. You know what they say, there's
someone for everyone.