Old 02-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Dennis

"Gail Futoran" You're digging it
round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

I'm about to give up on pulling weeds from my
rose beds and start applying Roundup selectively
(and very very carefully).

My concern is the humidity, which is currently 74%.
I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's not
a good idea to apply Roundup near plants you
want to keep if the humidity is over 50%.

Anyone out there have experiences to share about
Roundup and roses?

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8

\
I used to be a spray guy in the late 80's another way to apply round
up is on a wick, instead of spraying if you want to be careful.

Round-up can kill trees too.
up to IIRC a 1/4" trunk or so.

--
"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant