Old 02-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Mike

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
news
It seems as though there are 2 sets of silly games being played. The
'flood' is obviously the result of pathetically infantile
schoolchildren and relatively easily dealt with. The second is a
personal attack on Alan Holmes and an attempt to publicly denigrate
him. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the culprit is much closer to
home and a user (abuser) of this ng. A quick look at the path (which
cannot be forged indicates what happened and where) though I'm not
sure whether the imposter can be traced and exposed. A pal of mine
who is absolutely brilliant at unraveling this sort of thing is away
on business unfortunately, but I'll see if I can persuade him to have
a go when I see him next.

Dave Poole
Torquay, Coastal South Devon UK
Winter min -2°C. Summer max 34°C.
Growing season: March - November

and if it is who I think it is, some will be in for a big surprise :-))

Stand by

Mike