Old 02-09-2005, 11:05 PM

I've thought of and read of brushing on
the poison. I'd like to keep the application
as local as possible. I think an all-vegetation
killer applied so will do for all to be rid of.
Any thoughts or suggestions? Dan

My concern is a lawn almost gone. I've nearly
finished a deep dethatching of a front portion. Much
moss, a lot of clover, and old clippings has added
up to many yard bags; all from an area about
700 square feet.
Numerous weeds small and large remain as well as
some patchy growth. That group which does not belong
is the target for brush applied herbicide.
The area is now dry. Should I first lime, fertilize,
and water, then brush on the poison? Perhaps some
other sequence should be followed? Dan