Old 03-09-2005, 02:59 AM
paghat

In article , "Vox Humana"
wrote:

"B & J" wrote in message
news66Se.4030$Ix4.3783@okepread03...
"Vox Humana" wrote in message
. ..

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Snooze" contains these words:

. It's not as if you're some helpless
rudderless third-world country where we can bring what's needed, wade
in, take control, and start organising the emergency rescue so
deperately needed.

Apparently we ARE rudderless.

It's not the lack of a rudder that's causing the problem. It's the captain
who hasn't a clue about what he's doing or any concept about 'real" people
and their problems.

I used to believe that. Now I think he is just evil.

I think you're right. It's too easy to assume he's a retarded puppet of
the same gangsterish powers that used Grampa Reagan as their alzheimered
marionette, but that just lets Bush off the hook for causing the deaths of
thousands upon thousands world wide. The bad decisions seem to be ones he
personally makes even when those who'd like to pull his strings are trying
to get him to do something else.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he