Old 20-12-2002, 07:35 PM
The Q

Default Hundred Pound Shed?

(Steve Harris) wrote in message ...
I've been looking at small shed (around 6' x 4'). The well known names
offer them at 99.99. An unusual possibility is Wickes metal shed.
Price of these is comparable with materials to build my own.
I can't easily inspect the offerings because they tend to be hidden away
or mounter 15' up in the shops.

Anyone any experience of these sheds? Any good?

TIA

not Wickes I know but for info...
I've two metal sheds and a metal garage all by Yardmaster, they are
plastic coated metal sheeting with stainless screws and a galvanised
steel frame.
I've not had a problem with condensation or "flying away" (even
through the last gales and we are exposed near the coast) they should
be properly secured down to concrete or something heavy (railway
sleepers or concrete in my case).
I've found them extremely easy to put up well made. they come with a
ten or twelve year guarantee.

I found the cheapest for the sizes I wanted were at Langhale
gardens(on the net) though I've just had a warning their prices are
about to go up.

The Q