Old 03-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Warren

vincent p. norris wrote:
I want to create the biggest circle I can that touches the east, south
(the
street), and west (the driveway) sides.

Permit me to suggest that's not what you should do. Your raised bed
should be of such size and shape that you NEVER have to step on it.
In other words, you should be able to reach the center of your raised
bed while your feet are on the ground outside the raised bed.

Thanks for the input, but I do plan to have access to the entire bed. I'm
planning on two tiers, with access to the inner ring. The surface of the
whole outer ring will be accessible from the outside, and the inner ring
will be accessible from the access point. The design of the bed isn't the
issue. Knowing where that center point should be sited before removing
what's planted now on the most critical side is the issue.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/