Old 03-09-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Non toxic Mosquito Repellent

Hi
I am looking for non toxic mosquito repellent or cockroach repellent
for my country, as there are many Dengue Fever, malaria cases.

Last month, someone bring me a non toxic mosquito repellent known as
Anti Mos or Anti Mosquito? I cant remember, but I have an excellent
result using that.

I wonder if anyone knows anything abt this repellent actual name, n how
to contact the manufacturer.

Example of the result:
I have 6 pcs then. I tried 1 pcs in a restuarant kitchen, n there goes
no more cockroaches after 3 days.

I used to place mosquito net in my bedroom, but nowadays, no more
mosquito net. Even if the mosquito are flying around, they dont bite
us... I wonder what happened.

I wish to find the excellent product source. If any of the friends is
able to help. It will be great.
thanks

Max.