Old 03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Warren

SVTKate wrote:
Warren,
I have never been good at math BUT what you might try is putting a stake
in
the dirt and using a string as a large compass to trace your circle.
You can walk the area that way and see exactly where it is going to be.

It would be fast to do it this way and when you get it then just go back
and
follow the mark with a hose, rope or paint.

As I said in the message, because of what's planted in the southwest corner,
I can't get in to check the arc with a string, and certainly not multiple
times as I would only be guessing where the center point should go, and it's
unlikely I'd guess right the first time.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/