Old 03-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Brian

"beesmaster" wrote in message

hi peeps , does anybody know where i can get grafting wax or anything
alike i can use other than expensive bonsai products.

--
beesmaster

________
It's usually available from larger garden centres. Grafting tape is
also needed.
Grafting is usually done in the spring~~ budding [not needing wax] in
summer. Both need the tape.
Wax is a real pig to work with. The temp. has to be just right and it's
really sticky.
If I ever need to feel how unable I am at the art, then I watch
professional women budding roses~~ quite unbelievable!! I do a dozen or so a
year~~ they seem to achieve that in a couple if minutes.
Best Wishes Brian.