Old 04-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Naa I was just go put salt in it. I don't have salt and everyone is saying I
need salt for Koi.
Yes Morton Blue bag is what I got.
Thanks,
Priss
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
How much salt do you add at one time to a pond?
And it is okay to use Morton water softerner salt?
Thanks,
Priss

Morton in the blue bag. It is okay to add 13.3 ounces/100 gallons for a
0.1% solution per day. Do not add it to a skimmer that is feeding right
into your filter. Now if you are just adding salt to de-stress fish, you
can break that up in 3rds. If you have sick fish and want to go to the
medicable level of 0.3% it is safe to add as mentioned at first. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~