Old 03-09-2005, 09:16 PM
cineman

use raffia thats what ive done with roses, and its been used for numerous
years
incidentally fireworks going off by me now and frightened young fox hes
sqealing like mad
off topic i know but still.
regards
Cineman
"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote in message

"beesmaster" wrote in message

hi peeps , does anybody know where i can get grafting wax or anything
alike i can use other than expensive bonsai products.

--
beesmaster

________
It's usually available from larger garden centres. Grafting tape is
also needed.
Grafting is usually done in the spring~~ budding [not needing wax] in
summer. Both need the tape.
Wax is a real pig to work with. The temp. has to be just right and
it's
really sticky.
If I ever need to feel how unable I am at the art, then I watch
professional women budding roses~~ quite unbelievable!! I do a dozen or so
year~~ they seem to achieve that in a couple if minutes.
Best Wishes Brian.