Old 04-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Mercy Mercy is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tompkins
Leaves affected by spider mites usually turn gray/silver although what you
are seeing may be a result of the mites.

--
Mercy[/i][/color]

Yes, I think you're probably right there. The leaves did go a dull green-grey colour - they looked kind of dusty. Not that there are any leaves left now. I obviously didn't get to them in time. My friend who was watering them thought they were baby spiders so left them to it, as did I when I saw the first tiny web.

So now I have four twigs in a pot. But at least they're green twigs. Will it just die off now, or will it live through to see another year? I know I sound dense but I'm only a beginner.

Thanks for all your help!

Mercy