Old 04-09-2005, 05:24 PM
dalecochoy

----- Original Message -----
Subject: [IBC] Lime Sulfur

I have a malphigia growing over a piece of driftwood. The wood seems to

be
softening somewhat. I had treated it with wood hardener before using it.
Can I apply lime sulfur without harming the malphigia?
Carol in S. Florida - Zone 10

A helpful hint,
once you get rid of most of the "pulpy" rot and then treat the rest with
MinWax woodhardener , you'l find that Lime Sulfur easily and quickly washes
off that slippery finish. If you treat the wood BEFORE applying MWH , and
adjust it to coloration you want, THEN apply MWH it will "Lock In" the
color and won't wash off. Note, the Lime Sulfur will ONLY be for
contrast/effect on this wood. It won't stop rot or bugs.
Regards,
Dale

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++