Old 22-12-2002, 07:14 AM
Vera Gade

Default I have been busy

-with some sort of gardening, that is- ordering things to be done in the
springtime. Best to be out early, the rush when the spring suddenly
arrives in late April and the people awakening is tremendous. So I have
ordered Thuja occidentalis 'Smaragd' for 87 meters of hedgeplanting! Tall!
To old to wait for the small ones to grow up. 3 lorries of good sandy loam
especially recommended by Billbacks at the gardencenter, to better the
stiff clay there is underground here. And some draining-pipes (not to get
a ditch of stagnated water at the bottom), and a wateringpipe for
drop-watering (what ever you call it) along the hedge for dry periods. AND
- a man with a little cater-pillar to do the work! Hope I have thought of
everything!;-)
Lucky Vera

--
VERA GADE NORRKOPING