Old 04-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 16:11:28 GMT, "John" wrote:

Based on what??

Based on your feeding frenzy on the negative press, guess what....not
all or even a majority of victims are involved in, to quote you...

1) Looting
2) Raping each other
3) Slitting each others throats
4) Shoooting at police and emergency assistance personnel
5) Robbing jewelry and other valuables from the dead

Are you attacking me now??

No simply pointing out that your excuse for not helping is pretty lame
and lacks much thought.

If so, this is exactly what I mean...people attacking other people seems to
be the way ( New Orleans). You prove my point exactly

Point proven? I simply pointed out your lack of logic,, hardly akin to
raped and murder.

How's that for "critical thinking"?

Pretty lame, but expected...

What are YOU doing for the victims besides attacking others in newsgroups??
Hmmmm....??

Attacking others? which others? Besides poor overly sensitive John
who uses lame excuses for not helping?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold