Old 23-12-2002, 10:57 AM
Druss

Default Markins, pumprows, or just senescent marrows?

"Andy Spragg" wrote in message
This year, we grew a bumper crop of marrows on our allotment. Not
because anyone in the house actually /likes/ them, you understand, but
because my 13yo son wanted to. I could relate to that - they grow fast
and big - ideal for a beginner. And we ended up with a couple of dozen
ranging from supermarket size to a lot bigger.

snip

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

"Ignorance is linked to laziness, both are deplorable,
the latter not to be confused with tuit-shortage,
which looks a lot like laziness to the ignorant"
Austin Shackles, uk.rec.sheds

There's only one thing to do witha surplus of marrows;
Marrow Rum !!! mmmmmmmmm, now that can make a marrow taste gooooood.
Duncan