Old 05-09-2005, 02:15 PM
shazzbat

"tnatsid" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can buy a vee belt for a lawnmower online?? I
suspect this number defines it: Z887

If I buy it as a part cost will be around £25 inc from mower supplier
Hilltop Lawnmowers, who don't have it in stock anyway.

You may be better off measuring it and going to your nearest motor factor.
Measure the width across the back of the belt, the face that has or had the
writing on it, this will give you the width, if it's either 10mm or 12.5mm
that is good. Then make a mark on the belt and measure round the
circumference to get the other dimension which will be all you need.

Or you may find on it something like '10-825', which would be good because
then you can use the belt from a fiesta.

Steve