Old 05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
ameijers

"Betsy" wrote in message
Thanks. It has a primer bulb. I push it about 10 times (at his
suggestion). I used to only have to push it 3 times. It smells gassy

when
I pull it and it doesn't start. I have wondered if I flooded it, so have
come back and tried to start it without pushing the bulb. No dice.

He maintains the plug is fine. I witnessed him start it several times
today. He has no problem. But he is a lot stronger than me. But I used

have no problem with it, either. I just don't get it.

A plug is less than 5 bucks, and the wrench to change it yourself is another
5, if you don't have one already. Any of the big-box places will have them.
Need to know engine size, brand, and year. If you can see any numbers on the
old plug, write them down, or if you have a wrench, take the old plug with
you. I'd definitely try that before spending more money elsewhere. It can't
hurt, and it may help.

aem sends...