Old 06-09-2005, 05:40 AM
Betsy

In my old neighborhood the best repairperson was a woman.

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Betsy wrote:

Thanks, and thanks to all who have offered help!

This thread made my twisted mind conger up yet another good reason why
those ardant feminists who'd like to see the world turn into a place where
all babies are cloned and born female are barking* up the wrong tree.

You've proven why men are and will always be a necessary evil; Your
repairMAN can start that well worn lousy compression engine, but you, a
woman, lack the physiognomy to do so yourself.

Long live all muscular male starter rope pullers!!

Jeff (Ducking.....)

* Any implicastion with female canines was unintended.

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)