Old 06-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Tiziano

Craig Cowing wrote:

Different tree, same idea--my oldest honeysuckle had berries this year
on just the upper half, and the tree put its energy into making berries
rather than growing the apex more. Next year I'm going to remove the
flowers when they fade, as Jim suggests, and hope that the apex will
grow more.

Hi
all flowers and berries /fruits carrying trees
should have flowers thinned out first
than the left ones that grow into fruits should
be plucked while growing leaving the best ones
placed on tree for the show off ..

and positively all taken away in winther
on Cidonia Chinensis the apples can a be taken
away in kept and preeserved in a dry place and
be hanged again on the tree when without leaf for
a nice effect during exibitions ( is allowed by
the jury)
Tiziano