Old 06-09-2005, 06:02 AM
Sis

Default pests on Hemlock trees

Has anyone had any problem with Wooley Adelgids on their Hemlock trees? They
appear as white, "wooley" covering on the branches and needles of the tree.
They may be in the aphid family. My Hemlocks have this and many branches
are dying- I'm very upset, since I've had these trees for a long time and
never had any problems with them. I recently had them sprayed with a dormant
oil spray, but haven't seen any improvement yet. Can anyone who has had
these or has any experience/ knowledge please share with me. Thanks so much.
Sis