Old 06-09-2005, 12:49 PM
genuingal genuingal is offline
Registered User

Smile Help, i'm a novice....need your help!

Hi all,

I am hoping to buy a 'special' gift for my father in law. He is a keen gardener and lover of all flowers. Thing is, i would like to buy him a special, rare or unique flower seed? Something he can grow in his garden in the english climate? Something he'll be VERY impressed by and a flower which will blossom into something beautiful and unique.

Is an orchid a good choice, or are they too common? My budget is £15 (please don't laugh if this is a silly amount), and even if this single seed cost £15 then so be it, i just want it to be rare and unique - any ideas? Plus, where i can get it from must help too! (Internet order or garden centre).

Thanks all!

GG