Old 06-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Mike Rogers

i'm in zone 9 central California- 65 miles due east of san Fran. we just had
for the second year in a row the hottest July and August on record----20
some days over 100 degree F last year and 30 some days over 100 degrees F
with about 10 of those in 110 F range.
I stayed inside and went out 4 times a day to water-this is it-I bought a
drip system after this fiasco.
The only good-if its good who know-is that one of my trident maples got
badly burnt from heat around middle of June.So I said heck with it and
defoliated and by August first its got a full head of leaves half the
size-although it now need a serious pruning-I'll wait till November at
least----------this summer has sucked.
Mike Rogers

New Address

HATE PAPAL