Old 06-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Oxymel of Squill

Socrates, I seem to recall, had the opposite problem

"Sis" wrote in message
Has anyone had any problem with Wooley Adelgids on their Hemlock trees?
They appear as white, "wooley" covering on the branches and needles of the
tree. They may be in the aphid family. My Hemlocks have this and many
branches are dying- I'm very upset, since I've had these trees for a long
time and never had any problems with them. I recently had them sprayed
with a dormant oil spray, but haven't seen any improvement yet. Can anyone
who has had these or has any experience/ knowledge please share with me.
Thanks so much. Sis