Old 06-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Paul D.Smith

Thanks for the tips. I'm just north of London and slug damage is a big
factor in my garden. I've tried growing them in pots and they germinate
fine but then never really grow well. Do you keep them in lots of light, in
shade, any particular potting compost etc?

This year I have 3 which have survived and flowered but that's a very good
year for me. It's irritating because other people complain about what a
"weed" they can be ;-). My in-laws line in Minneapolis (US mid-west) and
Morning Glories grow there like bindweed does over here so they're always
amused with my failure to get good plants!

Cheers,
Paul DS.