Old 07-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Ray

Gene,

While they are no where near the caliber of such stock photos, feel free to
use any from my collection.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
I have to put together some signs for the member sales table for our show
next month. I thought I'd beef them up this year and put some pictures of
the flowers that correspond to the type of orchids. For example, at the
top
of the sign would be Cattleya Alliance and below that some representative
pictures from that group.

I remember somewhere (Yahoo?) where there were a bunch of stock photos of
orchids that anyone could use without violating copywrites. I can't
remember where that was located?

Anyone know this site (or another that has good photos that I can use)?

Thanks,
Gene