Old 07-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Knack

I take the liquid extract of hawthorn berry every morning. I take it to
improve blood circulation and for protection against cardiovacular
disease, which I have a genetic predisposition for developing.

It's good for controlling high blood pressure, strengthening heart
function, and reinforcing a normal heartbeat. Hawthorn’s
cardio-protective benefits work in three ways: dilates blood vessels to
improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, deters certain enzymes that
can deteriorate heart muscles, thus correcting irregular heartbeat,
prevents plaque buildup in the coronary arteries by working as an
antioxidant (inhibits the sticky oxidation of the body's LDL cholesterol).

And studies have shown that it reduces blood glucose levels of diabetic
rats.

wrote:
What are you planning on doing with the fruit?