Old 07-09-2005, 01:09 PM
dusty

"Al" wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orchid-Plant-Pha...abilis_W0QQite
mZ7710887740QQcategoryZ42218QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've bought from this jirk and his plants are bare rootless dried out and
almost dead and shipping is thrown into a boc with a few strands of
schreaded paper and sent regular parcel post so that they get beat up even
more. Oh yeah one even bloomed, i guess from shock, and it wasn't even what
I bought. right if I sent it back and payed even more shipping he says he's
replace it, I may be crazy but I'm not stupid.

As far as stolen pictures you might report him, check out this link
http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidenc...s-vero-ov.html