Old 07-09-2005, 06:35 PM
David Bockman

"Sis" wrote in
:

Thanks so much, David. Since my trees are so tall, I had them
professionally sprayed once this year, but I don't see any improvement
yet. They sprayed during really hot weather- I hope they didn't cause
further damage to my trees. I think I'll buy my own spray soon and try
that, using to your advice, Thanks again. Sis

Hi again Sis,

Spraying with oil will indeed have an effect, however you have to think in
terms of multiple applications to smother the succeeding hatchings of
adelgids.

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums