Old 07-09-2005, 04:26 PM
K Barrett

Now you've done it! *G*

You made me look at my webstats and found a few marketing groups have linked
to my sites. I can't imagine why they are linked there... one is something
called 3marketeers and another is a spam blog stopper..... bwuh?

If eBay is freaking you out, Al, now linkers are freaking me out! I think
there are 6-7 orchid related external links to the pac central page, there
are 5-6 from these marketing groups.... ?

K Barrett

"Al" wrote in message
Hi,

EBay is freaking me out. I just went over 37 pages of orchid listings and
found 5 pictures from my website being used to sell plants by two

different
sellers. I had no idea. I also figured out why, for eBay orchid sellers,
it might be a good idea to get the name wrong. If a potential customer
types a correctly written name into a search engine they will find out

what
vendor the seller bought the plant from. This will tell them, among other
things, just how "rare" it really is.

And the word "rare" couldn't get any more meaningless after 37 pages,
especially when it is most frequently listed next to various orchids that
costs between $9.99 and $14.99 plus shipping.

And for anybody who wants to win a free visit into their very own head

from
a crazed space alien currently living in mine, be the first to tell us all
what's wrong with this pictu

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orchid-Plant-Pha...QQcmdZViewItem