Old 07-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Al

That VeRo program really kicks! All the listings I had included were
removed just one hour after I sent the fax.

One lady responded to my emailed complaint (sent out prior to the VeRO fax)
with so much grace that I gave her permission to use my photos if she gave
me photo credit. The other one, on the other hand, managed with his
response to actually activate my Y chromosome. It has been a long time and
the aliens probably thought it was turned off for good. I had forgotten
why your race has so many problems with war and aggression. But now that it
is activated I suppose the chips will fall where they will fall. Oh gee and
I though I might actually make a profit this year even with my oil bill.
Now I will HAVE TO deal with lawyer fees. Yes, that Y chromosome can be a
problem. It actually made me use the "L" word, even if only here. Only
stupor induced y chromosome driven people throw the 'L" word around.

"Al" wrote in message
Thank you Dusty, I have just returned from faxing my "Notice of Claimed
Infringement" affidavits to EBay's VeRO program office.

I hope it does some good. One of these people is already giving me the
same run around as Sue reported and another is doing some comic posturing
and rationalizing of his own.

It is my understanding that it is up to me as the owner and publisher of
my site to obtain written permission from the owners of pictures and other
content before I publish them. I believe this to be a far more prudent
course of action than requiring owners of property to prove it is theirs
before I remove it. I think it is far better to fess up and apologize
when caught. That is what I would do, er did... but that's a story I will
never tell or even hint at.

I suppose Xi Wang gets the prize. Sadly, it has just been pointed out to
me that the owner's manual prohibits space aliens living in one's head
from being given out as door prizes, so I will have to humbly apologize
for offering a prize that was not mine to give. I can only hope Xi feels
somewhat less disappointment than I do at this turn of events.

"dusty" wrote in message
"Al" wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orchid-Plant-Pha...abilis_W0QQite
mZ7710887740QQcategoryZ42218QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've bought from this jirk and his plants are bare rootless dried out and
almost dead and shipping is thrown into a boc with a few strands of
schreaded paper and sent regular parcel post so that they get beat up
even
more. Oh yeah one even bloomed, i guess from shock, and it wasn't even
what
I bought. right if I sent it back and payed even more shipping he says
he's
replace it, I may be crazy but I'm not stupid.

As far as stolen pictures you might report him, check out this link
http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidenc...s-vero-ov.html