Old 07-09-2005, 10:42 PM
DeKoi *~

"PondMeister" wrote in message
o.st...
Hello everyone,

I don't know about you. But I am tired of the crossposting spam that has
been plaguing us. How many good posts about ponds has been lost? How many
new members have left?

$$ You need to use your killfile. You wouldn't even see the cross-posted
messages. If you do see them simply pass them by as others do. It's no
big deal. :-)

Even the regulars don't participate like they use to. Here is a solution;
a moderated group to eliminate all the fuss, That Reel Mckoi and Jabriol
has brought to rec.ponds

$$ Excuse me - that JABRIOL has brought to rec.ponds in his quest to drive
me off Usenet. I've been posting on this newsgroup since 1996 without a
problem. Don't hold me responsible for his trolling, forgeries, harassment
and crossposting. Had he been ignored at the start as he was several other
times he invaded rec.ponds, he would not have stayed here. He was
encouraged to remain here, and here he stays.

The choice is yours; you can participte in your hobby, without the need of
updating your filters, or you can can post hoping that no one will forge
your e-maill address and land you in a kill file or filter.

$$ A moderated group would be excellent. Lets hope someone here knows how
to start one.

Everyone can read from the group, but only members in goodstanding can
post.

Here is the information:
About The_pond Description: A group dedicated to real ponders
without the crosspsting spam from you know...
Categories: Language: English
URL
http://groups.google.com/group/The_Pond

## I already posted there. How about you? :-) Who is the moderator?

Email
Joe the lurker

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...