Old 07-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Gary Woods

"DeKoi *~" wrote:

I've been posting on this newsgroup since 1996 without a
problem. Don't hold me responsible for his trolling, forgeries, harassment
and crossposting.

I hold you responsible for feeding the trolls and continuing a pointless
urination competition with no regard for the collateral damage.
And you constantly morph addresses, which is certain troll/kook sign in
itself.
(I accept a smidge of complicity for this outburst. I'll be quiet now for
a while unless it's pondish and not crossposted.)