Old 08-09-2005, 12:58 AM
DeKoi *~

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"DeKoi *~" wrote:

I've been posting on this newsgroup since 1996 without a
problem. Don't hold me responsible for his trolling, forgeries,
harassment
and crossposting.

I hold you responsible for feeding the trolls and continuing a pointless
urination competition with no regard for the collateral damage.

$$ Thank you. Which trolls am I feeding here one rec.ponds? I post about
PONDS here, but then maybe you haven't noticed. :-)

And you constantly morph addresses, which is certain troll/kook sign in
itself.

$$ I do? This is the second change in months. You must be confused. Read
Jan's post - she suggested I do this. I can't please everyone on the group.

(I accept a smidge of complicity for this outburst. I'll be quiet now for
a while unless it's pondish and not crossposted.)

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b