Old 07-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond contains these words:

Iris is very persistant. Vanish, or similar, is not 100% after washing,
which tends to fix the stain.

Before the wash, the sap wasn't noticeable; it must be set by heat
like that invisible ink we used to make out of onion juice, as kids.
When you ironed the apparently blank paper, the heat turned the
onion-juice writing brown I've bought sone Vanish anyway and will try
it, but not hopeful

Janet's language~~ I didn't know that ladies
had 'bums'

Have you never observed J Lopez, Felicity Kendal or Ann Widdecombe?

or could ever be incontinent?!!

I bet you don't know why ladies wearing crinolines kept going for walks
in the garden, either

She'll be 'sweating' next!

Too late.....

Janet.