Old 08-09-2005, 03:38 AM
HC

While I had read your original post last week, I've only just noticed an
ad in the local newspaper for a company who deals with barking
dogs....it may or may not help but thought I'd post anyway.

www.barkbusters.com.au

Good luck!!

wrote:
Looking for any Dr Harry here, or tips about dogs.

I've had a new neighbour moved in next door, and they have a guard dog
looking like a rottweiler.

The problem is that the damn thing runs up the fence and barks at me
everytime I enter my gardens. He does the same thing to anyone that
moves actually. He barks at people 2 houses down, if he sees them!

The neighbours are nice enough and tell it to shut up, but they are
often out of the house.

Is it likely that the dog will cease once he get used to me or do I
have to make an effort to get to know the dog, ie, throw it some food
or something.

Thanks for any advice.