Old 11-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

Default [IBC] An Illustrated Guide To An Ancient Art

Just when I finally got used to seeing copy after copy of the Sunset book: Bonsai, An Illustrated Guide To An Ancient Art. Low and behold, I have yet another edition to come across in my never ending search for Bonsai related books. Not only do we have t
he first 3 editions with "Lady tending to her Bonsai", Lady working on a Bonsai" and "Juniper root over rock" covers. We now have the added 2003 4th edition, "Satsuki Azalea" cover! I have to admit, I am so obsessive compulsive over collecting Bonsai boo
ks I have already purchased my copy on e-bay. Didn't take long for it to get listed!

Len
http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++