Old 08-09-2005, 03:06 AM
Ray

If those droplets are associated with sunken areas on the leaves, it may be
a fungus, but my first guess without seeing them myself would agree with
Rob.

"Rob" wrote in message
tony wrote:
Sorry to bother again but, while poking around my wifes collection of
phal's I came across one with sticky,clear droplets on the underside of a
few leaves(the drops are small like it had been misted). Is this a virus
and should I destroy the plant (it is a cheep one).
Thanks again,
Tony

It is most likely to be sugar secreted (honeydew, if you like). That a
sign of a healthy plant. Taste a droplet.

You might want to wash off the leaves if it is sugar. It isn't harmful in
itself, but could possibly (rarely...) feed various fungi.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1