Old 08-09-2005, 11:05 AM
dusty

Thanks
now that explaines all the apache forbiddens that I get while Googling.
I always wondered why Google had a listing like that now I know.

As far as Ebay deals being worth it, Ebay always gets it's money up front
and has the ability to freeze your bank account and credit card if they
think they've been cheated out of a penny.

However if these sellers are just linking to your web page photos you can
just put up a bunch of naked people with the same file name and the
thousands of Ebay nannys will make darn sure that seller is brow beat into
infinity and beyond.

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty