Old 08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
pondmeister

DeKoi *~ wrote:
## I already posted there. How about you? :-) Who is the moderator?

I am the moderator. And you will post there no more. Your conduct and
behaviour here has cause this group to be virtually unreadable and full of
trash. Decent people like Elaine and others, who I value and gave great
contributions to this group are no longer with us. I am well aware of your
turn coat personality, you will treat people well and decent until they
critize you in a negative way, then you get nasty, I won\'t have that.
Your harrasment of others in the religious newsgroups is disgusting to me,
And while it is your right to do as you please on usenet, you will not do
so in this new group.

You are free to read whatever you want. You will not participate. I have
banned Jabriol as well. This group will be free of all the nonsense and it
will be user friendly. No need for filters, nor is there any need for
updating killfiles. I have complete control, and one off-topic post
(flame,religion,carol-jabriol sort of trash) will land them into permanent
exile.

Maybe one day when you are decent enough here and elsewhere, I may change
my mind. Maybe.

As for now, there are 4 of you on the newgroup. Once it is known as a
respectable group and a serious one, dedicated to ponds, it will grow, and
you can leave rec.ponds to the likes of Carol and Jabriol.

Anyone who use Googlegroups can read from it. But only members can post.

Spread the word

Joe the lurker

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***