Old 08-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Derek Broughton

DeKoi *~ wrote:

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"DeKoi *~" wrote:

I've been posting on this newsgroup since 1996 without a
problem. Don't hold me responsible for his trolling, forgeries,
harassment and crossposting.

I hold you responsible for feeding the trolls and continuing a pointless
urination competition with no regard for the collateral damage.

Not true - since Maxx (I think) suggested Carol sit on her hands when
provoked, I think she's been doing a fine job (I know I couldn't resist).

And you constantly morph addresses, which is certain troll/kook sign in
itself.

$$ I do? This is the second change in months. You must be confused. Read
Jan's post - she suggested I do this. I can't please everyone on the
group.

He's right about the changing addresses. Even twice in a year is too much.
It doesn't help resolve the problem, and just generally makes people
suspicious. You can't change identities any faster than the vermin
stalking you, so it is easier on you _and_ the rest of us to settle on a
single address. Jan knows ponds, but I respectfully suggest that she's not
an expert on usenet.
--
derek