Old 08-09-2005, 05:12 PM
LawnKill

On 2005-09-07 19:29:37 -0600, "Tom J" said:

"LawnKill" wrote in message
I recently took over a property in a desert area with a backyard area
full of weeds and weedgrass. It was left dirt and the weeds and grass
took over. I need to completely kill *everything*. What is the best
product to use for that? I'm hoping to kill everthing off now and then
have it landscaped in a month or so. Thanks for the help!

Roundup, since you are going to landscape in a month or so.

Tom J

Thanks Tom and Steveo. I'm going to buy some of that Roundup super
concentrate today and give it a shot.