Old 08-09-2005, 05:16 PM
LawnKill

On 2005-09-08 02:15:42 -0600, Tom Jaszewski said:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 01:19:45 GMT, LawnKill wrote:

I recently took over a property in a desert area with a backyard area
full of weeds and weedgrass. It was left dirt and the weeds and grass
took over. I need to completely kill *everything*. What is the best
product to use for that? I'm hoping to kill everthing off now and then
have it landscaped in a month or so. Thanks for the help!

Solarization works incredibly well in the desert, and unlike roundup
can kill weed seeds and not disrupt the soil biology....

Solarization looks like a good way to go, if only I had the time for
it, and maybe if it were approaching summer for more heat. I'm going
to try roundup since I'd like the quickest solution in this case.
Thanks for the reply.