Old 08-09-2005, 05:44 PM

Suggest you move. The woodchuck always wins. LOL I'm currently using a
hav-a-art trap with some success but a DEC person told me it is illegal to
transport them so I still have to shoot them (in the trap) and put them in
the garbage. A neighbor suggested I gas them (in the trap) with auto
exhaust.

Live trap them, fill a kiddie pool with water, throw trap in water. No
need to shoot holes in your trap for nothing.

All this hub-bub about moving an animal- BFD. It might be against the
law, but what is worse: moving an animal to a remote area or killing
it? Give your ticket for relocating an animal (good luck even getting
one) to PETA and let them fight it out.

I have NEVER heard of anyone actually getting a ticket for animal
relocation.

Kirb