Old 08-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Derek Broughton

pondmeister wrote:

DeKoi *~ wrote:
## I already posted there. How about you? :-) Who is the moderator?

I am the moderator. And you will post there no more. Your conduct and
behaviour here has cause this group to be virtually unreadable and full of
trash. Decent people like Elaine and others, who I value and gave great
contributions to this group are no longer with us. I am well aware of your
turn coat personality, you will treat people well and decent until they
critize you in a negative way, then you get nasty, I won\'t have that.
Your harrasment of others in the religious newsgroups is disgusting to me,
And while it is your right to do as you please on usenet, you will not do
so in this new group.

Another part of the problem. plonk
--
derek